Elite Series 1600W 5-Channel Amplifier | UTVS-E1600.5D
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Elite Series line up of Amplifiers step it up a notch from our Signature Series line. Upgraded power, upgraded look, same reliability and water resistance. With a Water Resistant (IP67) rating your amplifier will stay safe in the elements.
The tremendous power these amplifiers push will be the perfect base for your new stereo or upgrade to existing stereo. All amps come with EZ connectors to make the install plug and play as well as serviceable. These amps come equipped with clipping indicators to help preserve the life of your entire audio system. Grab your amp today and one up your buddies with this industry leading amplifier!
- IRS full class D technology offers efficiency and performance
- Designed specifically for powersport or marine applications
- Top tuning control access
- Conformal coated and water resistant to withstand outdoor elements
- Ultra-compact size for easy installation
- Surface mount component technology
- Audio precision quality control verification
- Stable and reliable four-layer PCB trace layout
- Power, protection, and clipping LED indicators
- Short circuit, thermal, high/low voltage protection
- Excellent signal to noise and FM noise rejection
- RMS Power Output at 2 Ohm: 200W x 4CH + 800W
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohm: 125W x 4CH + 500W
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohm Bridged: 400W X 2CH (F&R CH'S)
- Crossover Range: HPF: 40-400Hz (F&R CHs) LPF: 50-250Hz (SUB)
- Frequency Range: 20-20KHz / 20-250Hz
- Water resistant IP67 Certified
- Conformal Coated PCB Certified
- Dimensions: 11.83” x 4.41” x 1.89”
Typically, orders ship the SAME DAY via UPS Ground or FedEx Express.
We do not offer any expedited shipping options currently.
MOST ORDERS WILL REQUIRE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION
We ship to the lower 48 States only.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or Apartment Complexes.
For International Customers, we recommend using a USA based freight forwarding company.
We take no responsibility for any shipment delays outside our control.