UTV Stereo 1-Year Limited Warranty
This is a limited warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship and warranty is enforceable only by the first end-user (“Buyer”). This warranty is only valid if the original purchase was made from an UTV Stereo authorized dealer.
Note: Warranty refers to UTV STEREO’s cost involved in the repair or replacing parts FOR UTV STEREO PRODUCT ONLY. UTV STEREO is not responsible for any costs involved with the installation or removal of product for warranty coverage.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
IMPORTANT: DO NOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT RECEIVING AN RMA# FIRST.
Click Here to complete the Warranty/Return Form. Once the form has been received, one of our Customer Service Representatives will issue an RMA# via email.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Non-defective items received will be returned freight collect.
- Include a copy of the original receipt with the purchase date clearly visible, and a copy of the Warranty/Return Form.
- Freight must be prepaid; items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused.
- Product must be shipped in its original packaging or equivalent packaging and fully insured.
If no RMA # is included, the item will be shipped back to the sender.
Failure to follow these steps may void your warranty.
UTV Stereo will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred during shipping.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an Authorized UTV STEREO Dealer and used for the purpose for which it was designed. It does not cover:
- Damage, defects, deterioration, or failure resulting from: Accidents, misuse, negligence, abuse, improper handling, product modification or failure to follow instructions in your Owner’s Manual.
- Damage caused by unauthorized testing, operation, alteration, disassembly, modification, adjustment, or repairs.
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture, fire, extreme changes in climate or temperature, chemical cleaners, UV radiation, or other acts which are not the fault of UTV Stereo and which the product is not specified to tolerate.
- Damage caused by submersion and shows signs of internal water damage.
- Installation of any parts or accessories that do not conform to the quality or specifications of the original parts or accessories.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Repeated returns for the same damage may be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Products with a serial number that has been defaced, altered or removed.
- Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Freight Damage.
- The cost of shipping product to UTV STEREO.
- Service performed by anyone other than UTV STEREO.
This limited warranty does not cover batteries that are merely discharged, or that are damaged due to abuse, neglect, misuse, fire, accident, collision, explosion, freezing, theft, overcharging, alteration, improper installation, use of special additives, unauthorized attempt to repair, or failure to keep the battery properly maintained.
UTV STEREO will not be liable for any punitive, consequential, or incidental damages, such as the cost of installation, towing, electrical system tests, charging a battery, rental vehicles, labor, loss of time, loss of use of a vehicle, lost profits, or damage to property other than the battery.
All AGM Batteries must stay charged at all times.
WHAT WILL UTV STEREO DO?
UTV STEREO will repair any part of your product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible, UTV Stereo will replace the product in question.
If it is deemed necessary UTV STEREO will either replace the entire product with a refurbished unit or it will be replaced with a model that is similar in price if that model is no longer available. Labor cost and materials needed to complete this service will be at no charge to the purchaser. Additionally, the cost of shipping TO the consumer is also covered under this warranty.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
UTV STEREO strives to maintain a goal of 1 week service for all returns. Delays may be incurred if lack of replacement inventory or parts are encountered.
UTV STEREO products sold on any non-authorized web site or internet auction site are void of all manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact UTV Stereo at (480) 616-2299 or visit us online at utvstereo.com to search for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.
For Tech Support:
UTV STEREO Customer Service
Phone: (480) 616-2299
M-F 9am-5pm & Saturday 9a-3pm MST